Loopersound is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This policy is effective from 24 th May 2018.
1. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your visits to and use of this website;
- Information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications;
- Opt Out - You can delete your account, or opt out of receiving email marketing messages from us at any time.
2. Information about website visits
- We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website´s usability, and for marketing purposes.
- We may send a cookie which may be stored on by your browser on your computer´s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website´s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one
3. Using your personal data
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org);
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
4. Antispam PolicyNewsletter Subscriber
What Is Spam?
Spam is unsolicited email also known as Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE). It involves emails sent to users who:
- Have no association with the sender
- Have registered an account but not opted in to receive commercial emails
- Have previously opted in but then opted out of receiving commercial emails
It is also email communications without a valid reply-to address.
Loopersound does not send spam - ever. The goal of our existing email communications is to inform our Newsletter Subscribers of the new audioware releases which are published on a weekly basis. Our Newsletters include the links to our new products, information about promotions and latest news from our industry.
We do not sell or distribute (for financial gain or for free) or otherwise disclose any partner or customer e-mail addresses to any third parties except when legally required. Every newsletter contains an Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the message.
There are situations which by their own nature require us to send you emails. These include:
- Sending you invoices for each completed transaction on our website.
- Sending you emails concerning technical, legal and support matters.
Please make sure you do not flag Loopersound as 'Spam' or 'Unsolicited' in your email application. When you register and do not find an activation email in your inbox, check your spam folder.
5. Other disclosures
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
6. International data transfers
7. Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology. You are responsible for keeping your passwords confidential. We will not ask you for your passwords.
8. Policy amendments
9. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also instruct us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes by email (to email@example.com) at any time.
10. Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
11. Financial Information
The website does not store your credit card and payment details on our server. The website retains details of your purchases and purchased products in your profile, but no sensitive details relating to your payment methods are stored or handled by Loopersound.